ESET Internet Security 13 offers the last word defense of your PC against all kinds of malware, cybercrime, spam and hackers. it’s added firewall and antispam technology to ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
It utilizes the facility of the cloud and multiple layers of detection to stay out threats. As a result, it block all potential attacks. Also protects you at the very best level while you’re employed , social network, play online games or exchange data via removable media.
ESET Internet Security 13 keeps your computer or laptop safe with intelligent multi-layered protection. Because it combines proven antivirus, antispyware, firewall, anti-rootkit and antispam capabilities.
ESET Internet Security keeps your computer or laptop safe with intelligent multi-layered protection combining proven antivirus, antispyware, firewall, anti-rootkit and antispam capabilities. supported ESET NOD32 Antivirus, it protects you from viruses, worms, spyware, and every one Internet threats.
It conserves resources and improves computer speed. you’re protected at the very best level while you’re employed , social network, play online games or connect removable media.
Features of ESET Internet Security 13
• Antivirus and Antispyware. Provides proactive protection against all kinds of online and ofine threats and prevents malware spreading to other users.
• Exploit Blocker. Blocks attacks specifcally designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminates lockscreens and ransomware. Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers and other applications, including Java-based software.
• Advanced Memory Scanner. Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to hide its activity.
• Cloud-Powered Scanning. accelerates scans by whitelisting safe fles supported the ESET Live Grid file reputation database. Helps to proactively stop unknown malware supported its behavior, by comparing it with our cloud-based reputation system.
• Idle-State Scanning. Aids system performance by performing in-depth scans when your computer isn’t in use. Helps detect potential inactive threats before they will cause damage.
• Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS). allows you to customize the behavior of the system in greater detail. Gives you the choice to specify rules for system registry, active processes and programs to fne-tune your security posture
• UEFI Scanner. Protects from threats that attack your computer on a deeper level, even before the beginning of Windows – on systems with the UEFI system interface.